- Save on flights to Asia & the Pacific with Cathay Pacific
- Browse lowest fares by destination including Hong Kong
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
Tibooburra weather in January 2020
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Tibooburra, New South Wales shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tibooburra sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tibooburra in January 2020. Select a month to view Tibooburra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||06:35||20:35|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:47||20:36|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:00||20:30|
- Save on worldwide flights from the UK in the Qantas sale
- Book flights o Australia, New Zealand, Dubai & more
- Return flights from £323 including taxes/charges
Discover more about New South Wales
Where's hot in New South Wales in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New South Wales in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.