- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
A.C.T. weather in January 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for A.C.T. shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in the A.C.T. in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Canberra, A.C.T. in January with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in the A.C.T. in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canberra, A.C.T. in January - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in the A.C.T. in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Canberra, A.C.T. in January and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for A.C.T. in January 2020. Select a month to view A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The A.C.T. sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Canberra.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:52||20:21|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||06:05||20:21|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||06:20||20:13|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
More A.C.T. destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.