- Save on flights to Luanda, Angola
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £344 return
Lubango weather in January 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 142142 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Lubango, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lubango in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Lubango in January, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lubango in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lubango in January - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lubango in January?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Lubango in January and the average monthly rainfall is 142mm.
Lubango sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lubango in January 2020. Select a month to view Lubango sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:39||18:39|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||05:48||18:43|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||05:56||18:42|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.