- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Huambo weather in January 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 208208 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The January weather guide for Huambo, Angola shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Huambo in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Huambo in January with no heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Huambo in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Huambo in January - that's 36% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Huambo in January?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Huambo in January and the average monthly rainfall is 208mm.
Huambo sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Huambo in January 2020. Select a month to view Huambo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||05:34||18:26|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||05:43||18:30|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||05:50||18:30|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Angola in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Angola in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.