- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Tulsa weather in February 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Tulsa, Oklahoma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tulsa sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tulsa in February 2020. Select a month to view Tulsa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:25||17:50|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:12||18:05|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:55||18:18|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Oklahoma in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Oklahoma in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.