- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Newark weather in February 2020
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Newark, New Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Newark in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Newark in February, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Newark in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Newark in February - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Newark in February?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Newark in February and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Newark sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Newark in February 2020. Select a month to view Newark sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:07||17:14|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:51||17:31|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:31||17:47|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in New Jersey in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Jersey in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.