- Pre-book Las Vegas car hire online & save
- FREE additional driver available for Las Vegas Airport
- Plus FREE breakdown assistance on all US rentals
Las Vegas weather in February 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Las Vegas, Nevada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Las Vegas in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Las Vegas in February, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Las Vegas in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Las Vegas in February - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Las Vegas in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Las Vegas in February and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Las Vegas sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Las Vegas in February 2020. Select a month to view Las Vegas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:42||17:07|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:28||17:21|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:11||17:35|
- Book flight+hotel to Las Vegas, USA with Virgin Atlantic
- Holidays from just £355 per person
- Price based on 2 people sharing for 4 nights
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 30th Nov 2019
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Las Vegas
Where's hot in Nevada in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nevada in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.