- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Rochester weather in February 2020
- -3-3°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- -13-13°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Rochester, Minnesota shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Rochester in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -3°C in Rochester in February, falling to -13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rochester in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rochester in February - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Rochester in February?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Rochester in February and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Rochester sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rochester in February 2020. Select a month to view Rochester sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:28||17:20|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:10||17:39|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:47||17:58|
- Find low prices on flights to Minnesota
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Minnesota in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Minnesota in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.