- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Holland weather in February 2020
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 33°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Holland, Michigan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Holland sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Holland in February 2020. Select a month to view Holland sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:59||17:57|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:42||18:15|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:21||18:33|
- Find cheap flights to Michigan with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Michigan in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Michigan in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.