- Save on holidays to the USA & Canada with Virgin Holidays
- Holiday prices start from just £399 per person
- Destinations include LA, New York, Boston, Miami & more
Boston weather in February 2020
- 33°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9393 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 33°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Boston, Massachusetts shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Boston weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Boston in February is a cold 3°C (37°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -7°C (19°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 93mm (3.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Boston in February is 3°C (37°F).
Boston sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Boston in February 2020. Select a month to view Boston sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:58||16:58|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:41||17:16|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:20||17:34|
- Save on hotel stays in Boston, USA with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Discover more about the USA
More Massachusetts destinations
- Martha's Vineyard
- New Bedford
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details