- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Wichita weather in February 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2424 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Wichita, Kansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Wichita in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Wichita in February, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wichita in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wichita in February - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Wichita in February?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Wichita in February and the average monthly rainfall is 24mm.
Wichita sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wichita in February 2020. Select a month to view Wichita sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:34||17:53|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:19||18:08|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:01||18:23|
- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
More Kansas destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.