- Save on hotel stays in Atlanta, Georgia with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Atlanta weather in February 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 118118 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Atlanta, Georgia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Atlanta weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Atlanta in February is a cool 13°C (55°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 54% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 118mm (4.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 10 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Atlanta sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Atlanta in February 2020. Select a month to view Atlanta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:34||18:08|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:22||18:21|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:07||18:34|
- Book flights to Atlanta from the UK with Virgin Atlantic
- Depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
- Join Flying Club & earn miles with every booking
Discover more about the USA
More Georgia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details