- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Texarkana weather in February 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Texarkana, Arkansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Texarkana weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Texarkana in February is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 1°C (34°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 70mm (2.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Texarkana sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Texarkana in February 2020. Select a month to view Texarkana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:12||17:47|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:00||18:00|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:45||18:13|
- Find cheap flights to Arkansas with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about the USA
More Arkansas destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details