- Save EXTRA £30 on holiday (flights + hotel) bookings
- Book beach holidays & city breaks. Minimum spend of £400
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Nome weather in February 2020
- -12-12°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -21-21°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Nome, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Nome sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nome in February 2020. Select a month to view Nome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||10:45||17:46|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||09:59||18:33|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||09:11||19:19|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Alaska
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Alaska in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.