- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Europe, Asia, North Americas & more
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Homer weather in February 2020
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Homer, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Homer sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Homer in February 2020. Select a month to view Homer sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||09:18||17:22|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||08:43||17:58|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||08:04||18:34|
- Save 50% on Sunday night on weekend stays
- Arrive on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to get discount
- Participating hotels in the Caribbean & Americas
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Alaska in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.