- Book car hire with Alamo & get Viator discount code
- Save 10% on US attractions & excursions with Viator
- Offer available to UK residents only
Fairbanks weather in February 2020
- -14-14°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -25-25°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
The February weather guide for Fairbanks, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Fairbanks in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -14°C in Fairbanks in February, falling to -25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fairbanks in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fairbanks in February - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fairbanks in February?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Fairbanks in February and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Fairbanks sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fairbanks in February 2020. Select a month to view Fairbanks sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||09:37||16:33|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||08:50||17:21|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||08:01||18:07|
- Find low prices on flights to Alaska
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Alaska in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.