- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Europe, Asia, North Americas & more
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Birmingham weather in February 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Birmingham, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Birmingham sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Birmingham in February 2020. Select a month to view Birmingham sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:44||17:18|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:32||17:31|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:16||17:44|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Alabama in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alabama in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.