- Pay just £99 deposits per person on tours in 2020
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Lake Manyara weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Lake Manyara, Tanzania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lake Manyara sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Manyara in February 2020. Select a month to view Lake Manyara sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:42||18:58|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:44||18:57|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:44||18:54|
- Save on flights & holidays in the British Airways sale
- Book holidays from £99 per person & discounted flights
- Plus flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Where's hot in Tanzania in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tanzania in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Dar es Salaam
- Lake Manyara
- Tarangire National Park
- Ruaha National Park
- Serengeti National Park
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.