- Get a 7 day hire car and pay for just 5 days
- Available at participating locations across Europe
- Book cars for Benelux, Italy, Scandinavia, Spain, UK & more
Sweden weather in February 2020
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sweden in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
The February weather guide for Sweden shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sweden sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sweden in February 2020. Select a month to view Sweden sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Sweden sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Stockholm.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:59||16:04|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:25||16:40|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:47||17:15|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
More Sweden destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.