- Save on hotels & apartments in Costa Blanca
- Offers include discounts, free kids, upgrades & more
- Including Benidorm, Gandia, Villajoyosa & Finestrat
Puerto de Mazarron weather in February 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Puerto de Mazarron, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Puerto de Mazarron sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Puerto de Mazarron in February 2020. Select a month to view Puerto de Mazarron sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||08:09||18:28|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:55||18:44|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:37||18:58|
- Get a 7 day hire car and pay for just 5 days
- Available at participating locations across Europe
- Book cars for Benelux, Italy, Scandinavia, Spain, UK & more
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.