- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Durban weather in February 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 125125 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Durban, South Africa shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Durban sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Durban in February 2020. Select a month to view Durban sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:24||18:54|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:36||18:44|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||05:46||18:30|
- Find low prices on flights to South Africa
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about South Africa
Where's hot in South Africa in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Africa in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.