- Save up to 40% on hotel stays when you book early
- Book hotels in Majorca, Canary Islands, Morocco & Portugal
- Travel before 1st November 2019 (inclusive)
Portimao weather in February 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7373 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Portimao, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Portimao sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Portimao in February 2020. Select a month to view Portimao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:37||17:58|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:24||18:13|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:06||18:28|
- Save up to 20% on last minute all inclusive holidays
- Book holidays to the Canaries, Balearics, Greece & more
- All inclusive holidays from £279 per person
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.