- Browse the latest holiday deals to the Algarve
- Holidays start from just £133 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Manta Rota weather in February 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Manta Rota, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Manta Rota sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Manta Rota in February 2020. Select a month to view Manta Rota sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:33||17:54|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:20||18:09|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:02||18:24|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.