- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Alotau weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 225225 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Alotau, Papua New Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alotau in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Alotau in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alotau in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alotau in February - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alotau in February?
The average sea temperature around Alotau in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Alotau in February?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Alotau in February and the average monthly rainfall is 225mm.
Alotau sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alotau in February 2020. Select a month to view Alotau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:55||18:28|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:59||18:25|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:01||18:20|
- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Papua New Guinea with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Papua New Guinea in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Papua New Guinea in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.