- Book for Polar Voyages to Arctic & Antarctica in 2020/2021
- Visit the polar bears of Svalbard & penguins of the Falklands
- Get FREE upgrades & discounts when you book online
Hammerfest weather in February 2020
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 22°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Hammerfest, Norway shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hammerfest sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hammerfest in February 2020. Select a month to view Hammerfest sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||09:26||13:53|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||08:08||15:12|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:58||16:19|
- Browse available Cosmos tours to Norway
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Discover more about Norway
Where's warm in Norway in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Norway in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.