- Check recommended holidays & tours to Norway
- Narrow offers by holiday style & departure airport
- Includes Titan Travel's VIP door-to-door travel service
Bergen weather in February 2020
- 33°C max day temperature
- 2222 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 170170 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Bergen, Norway shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bergen sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bergen in February 2020. Select a month to view Bergen sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||08:56||16:49|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||08:20||17:27|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:40||18:04|
- Find low prices on flights to Norway
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about Bergen
Where's warm in Norway in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Norway in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.