- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com off-season deals
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st October 2019 (inclusive)
Tinian weather in February 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Tinian, Northern Mariana Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Tinian sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tinian in February 2020. Select a month to view Tinian sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:47||18:16|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:42||18:21|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:35||18:25|
- Find low prices on flights to the Northern Mariana Islands
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Where's hot in the Northern Mariana Islands in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Northern Mariana Islands in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.