- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Niue weather in February 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 225225 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Niue weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Niue in February is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F).
Expect 225mm (8.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Niue in February is 28°C (82°F).
The weather in Niue in February is represented by Alofi.
Niue sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Niue in February 2020. Select a month to view Niue sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Niue sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Alofi.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:05||19:01|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:12||18:55|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:18||18:46|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
More Niue destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.