- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th November 2019 (inclusive)
Janakpur weather in February 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The February weather guide for Janakpur, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Janakpur in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Janakpur in February with no heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Janakpur in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Janakpur in February - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Janakpur in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Janakpur in February and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Janakpur sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Janakpur in February 2020. Select a month to view Janakpur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:47||17:43|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:38||17:53|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:26||18:02|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for Nepal
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.