- Find the cheapest flights to Antananarivo (TNR), Madagascar
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Antsiranana weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 305305 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Antsiranana, Madagascar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Antsiranana sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Antsiranana in February 2020. Select a month to view Antsiranana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:37||18:15|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:42||18:12|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||05:45||18:05|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Madagascar in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madagascar in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.