- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Byblos weather in February 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 125125 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Byblos, Lebanon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Byblos in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Byblos in February, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Byblos in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Byblos in February - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Byblos in February?
The average sea temperature around Byblos in February is 17°C.
Does it rain in Byblos in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Byblos in February and the average monthly rainfall is 125mm.
Byblos sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Byblos in February 2020. Select a month to view Byblos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:35||17:07|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:23||17:20|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:07||17:33|
- Save on flights & holidays in the BA luxury sale
- Book beach holidays from £349 & city breaks from £209
- Plus business flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Lebanon in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Lebanon in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.