- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Pristina weather in February 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -3-3°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Pristina, Kosovo shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Pristina in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Pristina in February, falling to -3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pristina in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pristina in February - that's 29% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pristina in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Pristina in February and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Pristina sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pristina in February 2020. Select a month to view Pristina sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:50||16:48|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:33||17:06|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:12||17:24|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Kosovo in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kosovo in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.