- Save an extra £40 on holidays to Tuscany
- Minimum spend of £400 per booking
- Book summer holidays & winter escapes in 2019/2020
Sarteano weather in February 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5959 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Sarteano, Tuscany shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sarteano sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sarteano in February 2020. Select a month to view Sarteano sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:28||17:24|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:11||17:43|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:50||18:01|
- Book tours & holidays to Italy with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £439 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Discover more about Italy
Where's warm in Tuscany in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tuscany in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.