- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Finale Ligure weather in February 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8484 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Finale Ligure, Italian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Finale Ligure sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Finale Ligure in February 2020. Select a month to view Finale Ligure sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:45||17:36|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:27||17:55|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:05||18:14|
- Find holiday homes, villas & holiday rentals
- Book summer holidays & winter skiing breaks
- Filter by destination, accomodation & more
Discover more about Italy
Where's warm in the Italian Riviera in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Italian Riviera in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.