- Browse the low fares on flights to Jakarta, Indonesia
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £549
Surabaja weather in February 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 250250 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Surabaja, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Surabaja sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Surabaja in February 2020. Select a month to view Surabaja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:30||17:55|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:33||17:53|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||05:34||17:49|
- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.