- Check out cheap flights from Cathay Pacific by destination
- Book flights to destinations across Asia & the Pacific
- Fly to Japan, China, South Korea, Bali, Thailand & more
Sorong weather in February 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 218218 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Sorong, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sorong sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sorong in February 2020. Select a month to view Sorong sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:24||18:33|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:25||18:33|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:24||18:31|
- Find cheap flights to Indonesia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.