- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Indonesia
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Bintan Island weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 166166 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Bintan Island, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bintan Island sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bintan Island in February 2020. Select a month to view Bintan Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:14||18:18|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:14||18:19|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:12||18:18|
- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.