- Browse current deals & offers on tours to India
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Ooty weather in February 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1313 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Ooty, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ooty in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Ooty in February, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ooty in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ooty in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Ooty in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Ooty in February and the average monthly rainfall is 13mm.
Ooty sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ooty in February 2020. Select a month to view Ooty sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:48||18:26|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:44||18:30|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:39||18:33|
- Save on holidays to Asia, Africa & South America in 2019/2020
- Book escorted tours to China, India, South Africa & more
- Enjoy the Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal or african safari
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.