- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Kanha weather in February 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The February weather guide for Kanha, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kanha in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Kanha in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kanha in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kanha in February - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Kanha in February?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Kanha in February and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Kanha sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kanha in February 2020. Select a month to view Kanha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:47||17:56|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:40||18:04|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:29||18:11|
- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 3rd December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.