- Find low prices on flights to India
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Amritsar weather in February 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Amritsar, India shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Amritsar in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Amritsar in February, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Amritsar in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Amritsar in February - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Amritsar in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Amritsar in February and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Amritsar sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Amritsar in February 2020. Select a month to view Amritsar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:24||18:04|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:13||18:17|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:59||18:28|
- Save £100 per person on holidays to long haul destinations
- Book holidays & tours to North America, India & Africa
- Visit the Great Wall, Garden Route, Golden Triangle & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about India
Where's hot in India in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in India in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.