- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 27th December 2019 (inclusive)
Pecs weather in February 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Pecs, Hungary shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Pecs in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Pecs in February, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pecs in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pecs in February - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Pecs in February?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Pecs in February and the average monthly rainfall is 36mm.
Pecs sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pecs in February 2020. Select a month to view Pecs sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:10||16:51|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:51||17:12|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:27||17:32|
- Find cheap flights to Hungary with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Hungary in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Hungary in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.