- Find low prices on flights to the Gambia
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Kololi weather in February 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Kololi, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kololi sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kololi in February 2020. Select a month to view Kololi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:34||19:07|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:30||19:12|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:23||19:15|
- Explore the latest holiday offers for the Gambia
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Discover more about the Gambia
Where's hot in the Gambia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.