- Find cheap flights to Gabon with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Libreville weather in February 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 232232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Libreville, Gabon shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Libreville sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Libreville in February 2020. Select a month to view Libreville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:33||18:39|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:33||18:39|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:32||18:38|
- Find low prices on flights to Gabon
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Where's hot in Gabon in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Gabon in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.