- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Dubai, New York, LA & destinations worldwide
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Takaroa weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 191191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Takaroa, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Takaroa sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Takaroa in February 2020. Select a month to view Takaroa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:32||18:15|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:37||18:11|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||05:41||18:04|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to French Polynesia
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Where's hot in French Polynesia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.