- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Raiatea weather in February 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 234234 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Raiatea, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Raiatea weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Raiatea in February is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 24°C (75°F).
Expect 234mm (9.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Raiatea in February is 29°C (84°F).
Raiatea sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Raiatea in February 2020. Select a month to view Raiatea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:54||18:44|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:01||18:39|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:05||18:31|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in French Polynesia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
More French Polynesia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details