- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Papeete, Tahiti weather in February 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 228228 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Papeete, Tahiti sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Papeete, Tahiti in February 2020. Select a month to view Papeete, Tahiti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:46||18:38|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:52||18:32|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||05:57||18:23|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Where's hot in French Polynesia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.