- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Cayenne weather in February 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 306306 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Cayenne, French Guiana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cayenne in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Cayenne in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cayenne in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cayenne in February - that's 37% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cayenne in February?
The average sea temperature around Cayenne in February is 27°C.
Does it rain in Cayenne in February?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Cayenne in February and the average monthly rainfall is 306mm.
Cayenne sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cayenne in February 2020. Select a month to view Cayenne sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:45||18:40|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:45||18:42|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:41||18:42|
- Find low prices on flights to French Guiana
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More French Guiana destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.