- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
Montpellier weather in February 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Montpellier, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Montpellier in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Montpellier in February, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Montpellier in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Montpellier in February - that's 48% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Montpellier in February?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Montpellier in February and the average monthly rainfall is 61mm.
Montpellier sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montpellier in February 2020. Select a month to view Montpellier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||08:02||17:55|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:44||18:14|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:22||18:32|
- Book river cruises with Just You from just £1,099
- Including the Seine, Rhine, Danube, Douro & more
- Pay no single supplement on cruise bookings
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's warm in France in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.