- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Dubai, New York, LA & destinations worldwide
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Palikir, Pohnpei weather in February 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 255255 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Palikir, Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Palikir, Pohnpei sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Palikir, Pohnpei in February 2020. Select a month to view Palikir, Pohnpei sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:46||18:36|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:44||18:39|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:40||18:39|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Micronesia
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Where's hot in the Micronesia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Micronesia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.