- Save up to 30% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Book hotel stays in the Hilton summer sale
- Travel before 6th January 2020 (inclusive)
Malabo weather in February 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Malabo, Equatorial Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Malabo weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Malabo in February is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 46% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 75mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Malabo in February is 28°C (82°F).
Malabo sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malabo in February 2020. Select a month to view Malabo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:40||18:37|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:39||18:39|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:36||18:39|
- Find low prices on flights to Equatorial Guinea
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
More Equatorial Guinea destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details